Wedge One Minute Disinfectant Formula
The Wedge formula used in all of the AIC surface disinfectant products…
- Fastest kill time for the 25 major pathogens and pathogen categories required by the healthcare industry
- Lowest overall contact time to kill all categories of bacteria (including the bacteria responsible for Tuberculosis), Viruses and Fungi.
- Kills more major pathogens and pathogen categories than the competitors.
- Low toxicity profile to benefit both patients and staff. The formula does not require the use of gloves (unless otherwise required by institutional practice of the handling of contaminated body fluids).
- Available in liquid spray bottles or a variety of wipes canisters and soft packs.
Compatible for use on all common medical surfaces without the damaging effects of the competitors’ bleach and hydrogen peroxide formulas
EPA Registered proprietary formula that is faster, kills more pathogens and pathogen categories, is more user friendly and less destructive to surfaces and expensive equipment than several of our competitors.
Highly competitive pricing, wider profit margins for customers
Value Added Services
Product and Label Design, Regulatory Compliance Assistance
PRODUCTS: Sprays and Wipes
Wedge Medical Disinfectant Sprays and Wipes
- EPA Reg. No. 88494-1 and EPA Reg. No. 88494-2
- 1 Minute Kill Claim on 25 Microorganisms
- Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Fungicidal, Bactericidal
- Maximizes efficiency
- Meets CDC and OSHA Guidelines
- 1 Step Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Increases compliance
- Fragrance Free
- Low Toxicity Rating
- Will not harm most surfaces: including stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, fiberglass, vinyl and most painted surfaces